The Institute of Communication & Media Studies (ICMS) offers a wide range of programmes in graduate and post-graduate studies.
B.Voc. - Visual Media and Filmmaking
The B.Voc. Visual Media and Filmmaking (VMF) is a three-year comprehensive, undergraduate degree programme. It helps lay foundation for all aspects of photography and filmmaking. Blended with modern and updated pedagogical approaches of teaching-learning process, the programme provides a confluence of your holistic development and industry suitability. VMF steals the show with its state-of-the-art film studios, rich internships, film club, film festivals, workshops, hands-on training and master classes.
Key features of the programme
• Carefully designed and drafted industry-ready curriculum
• You get first-hand experience in filmmaking concepts.
• The programme thrusts students into extensive learning of photography, screenplay writing, cinematography, editing,
directing, sound design, art direction and acting.
• Extremely qualified professionals from the film industry involved in classroom practices.
• VMF enables you to get into various related avenues like film studios, production houses, television, advertising agencies and other creative firms.
• Potential profiles of a graduating student include photographer, cinematographer, screenplay writer, director, editor and actor, to name a few.
• Our students have garnered national and international acclaim. Some have even showcased their works at the world-famous Cannes Film Festival.